Business Development Lead
- Cambridge, MA
Business Development Lead
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity
To be a Business Development Lead to coordinate the activities of our Solution Innovation Hub. You will be responsible for working in a dynamic, agile, high impact environment to design and implement solutions that are ultimately responsible for saving lives and improving patient outcomes. We start with the customer in everything we do. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build unique, world-class Digital and Data Solution's for Healthcare with a relentless focus on the customer, You have come to right place!
You are responsible for
- Comfortable engaging with Customer, Markets, Businesses C-level executives and team members.
- Need to grasp on how Business and Market drive their new opportunities, analysis & monitoring process, and effectively position our groundbreaking solution to demanding customers. Fundamentals of New business creation Bell Mason Stage gate NBX should be familiar concepts.
- Will engage qualified prospects, develop and maintain pipeline, demo innovation, work with team to close engagement mandates and support demanding customers. Help in coordinating and conducting Value Proposition Creation.
- Oversee the drafting and execution of SOWs, provide market activation support and service to new and existing ongoing projects.
- Catalyze follow-up, relentlessly seek to understand how we can enhance our market driven innovation process, work with NBX guidelines to deliver on executed SOWs, and increase our innovation to Market.
- Maintain contacts and pipeline using Portfolio management tool Planisware produce weekly/monthly/quarterly/Annual report on the funnel and deliver based on annual budget.
- Manage all aspects of business development by keeping up-to-date records of Activities, Opportunities, Customers. Well versed with Qualifying and quantifying new propositions with Business Case creation and Business Modeling Innovation. Must have prior experience critical thinking skill set to create Business Case and ROI model using appropriate tools.
Our team is mandated to launch and accelerate adoption of market driven Digital and Data Solution and services that enhance Philips ambition in shaping future of Healthcare. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are offering innovative business models that leverage advances in connected technologies in consumer health and professional healthcare domain. We do this through an in-depth understanding of the challenges our customers face and where changes in healthcare and technology impact ability to deliver high quality care.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following attitude, skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree with MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience of Business Development, Program Management in Venture / Startup environment. Technical expertise preferred.
- Self-starting hand on individual who is a quick learner interested in mastering Solution Innovation offerings and new business creation.
- Strategic thinker who is able to balance current challenges and future possibilities and create strategic focus in an actionable manner.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through change in a fast paced, matrixed organization and team player.
- Strong consulting skills; including the ability to lead, direct, negotiate and influence without direct authority at all levels
In return, we offer you
Philips Solution Innovation Hub will provide you with stimulating challenges across a wide range of application domains, giving you the opportunity to expand your professional experience and exploit your talents to the full. Variation, job satisfaction, personal and professional development, plus an excellent remuneration and benefits package - all within a global leading-brand company that is dedicated to improving people's lives. And most importantly, the ability to shape and grow your career in the directions you want to go.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page , or you can discover helpful advice from our employee blog . You can also learn about our recruitment process or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Back to top