Business Communication Manager
Job TitleBusiness Communication Manager
Serve as a trusted partner and key support to the Director of Integrated Communications, Events and Market Transformation in the production of a wide range of deliverables (recurring broadcast streams, communication collateral, event production, etc.), with emphasis on business communications.
- Support written, digital and multimedia communications for on-site events, in particular the annual Mega Meeting, Pinnacle Program and Extended Leadership Team Meeting.
- Create and manage content for North America broadcast communications, including People on the Move and other internal distributions.
- Provide lead counsel and communication coaching for the North America Field Advisory Board.
- Serve as the primary content owner of multiple intranet sites, including the home pages of the North America Market, Field Advisory Board and Pinnacle Program.
- Diverse knowledge and tested experience (5+ years) in corporate (internal preferred) communications.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in design of communications.
- Independent and professionally reliable producer, capable of supporting (at times, multiple) end authorities.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments, while maintaining highest-quality output. Tested ability to assure highest levels of confidentiality.
- Strong technical understanding of digital and social media platforms and trends, including discussion forums, video sharing sites, podcasting, digital signage and mobile applications and how to drive adoption and optimization as communication tools and measure their usage within an internal organization.
- Technical skills required to perform the function: Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, digital design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and web content management tools, including SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Communication, Business or a related field preferred.
- Experience working in a large, global matrix organization a plus.
- Familiarity with Philips a significant plus.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top