Business Analyst - Steward (Boston)
Job TitleBusiness Analyst - Steward (Boston)
We are hiring! If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact, create value and financial efficiencies through with the use of data – then read on to learn more!
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Take on the primary responsibility for analyzing business operations data to provide leaders with detailed information needed to build actionable plans to address business needs and gaps. Identify trends and opportunities to create operational and financial efficiency; as well as, support identification of growth opportunities within the business.
You are responsible for
- Driving business process changes through analytics; analyze, map and developing reporting to support required business analytics.
- Analyzing business needs, identify problems, propose and track solutions for alignment with desired outcomes and present findings
- Understanding the requirements of the assigned client accounts and translate business data into a form easily dissected, understood and acted on by a service team.
- Applying analytical skills to business requests (which are often high-level or lacking in detail) and communicate these business wants/needs in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Developing reporting mechanism / analytics for business leadership to ensure quality metrics and customer satisfaction standards are achieved.
- Actively engage in the monthly business review with the leadership teams reporting on key business results and initiatives.
- Providing analysis for the business scorecard and dashboards for driving the achievement of business metrics.
You are a part of
A growing team, where you would report to and work closely with the Director, Business Operations for Steward Health Systems. This individual will be the go-to person for data and business analytics, providing key analytic insight, data and strategic input to develop tools and processes to improve functions associated with customer satisfaction, compliance, manpower planning, financial and operational planning and trends related to tasks associated with direct growth of the business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- MBA or related master's degree preferred (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership paired with strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Flexible work style, adaptable to internal and external customer requirements supported by a creative mind and the ability to think out of the box.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively at all department and organizational levels
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed goals; setting priorities, and delivering results on time
- Strong project management skills with proven track-record of performance and in leading teams.
- Advanced PC skills with demonstrated knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, FrontPage, and Access.
- Ability to work individually and under minimal supervision.
- Great attitude, enthusiasm and high energy
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of something amazing and be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
#LI – PH1
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top