Business Analyst, Contract Pricing and Reporting
Job TitleBusiness Analyst, Contract Pricing and Reporting
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Learn many aspects of the Philips business by working closely with cross-functional teams. At Philips, you will play an important role in positively impacting our customers' lives every day.
You are responsible for
- Creating, validating, annotating and maintaining the pricing for all contracts in SAP to ensure contract compliance.
- Working with business unit, marketing, finance, and sales to ensure pricing and reporting accurately reflects business models and ensures integrity of the data.
- Creates and maintains customer-facing reports and pricing or product changes; creates customized reports to meet business and customer needs.
- Builds and maintains Access databases using data from SAP, Excel and other data sources.
- Analyzes pricing files from different sources and writes SQL queries in Access to determine discrepancies.
- Conducts data collection from various databases for commercial contracts.
- ICS/SOX controls related to fee reporting.
- Working on assignments that are complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
You are a part of
Our Contract Pricing and Reporting team, which plays an important role within the company and has a direct impact on the bottom line.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field highly desirable, or equivalent experience
- Advanced user of Excel; working knowledge of SAP a huge plus
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail
- Ability to work well within a team environment to accomplish departmental goals
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world-leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you'll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top