Brand Creation Lead Male Grooming
Job TitleBrand Creation Lead Male Grooming
Job DescriptionIn this role you have the opportunity to
Do you want to drive the global brand creation & marketing communication for one of our most successful businesses?
Do you want to contribute fundamentally to improving people's Health & Well-being through meaningful innovation whilst advancing your career in a global environment?
If the answer is "yes", come and join us as Brand Creation Lead Male Grooming in the highly successful Male Grooming business. You will enter the fast-paced, multinational environment of the Business Group Personal Care at the Philips Consumer Lifestyle Headquarters in Amsterdam.
You are responsible for
As Brand Creation Lead Male Grooming you will focus on:
- Developing and leading a high performance team of marketing communications;
- Based on the global brand strategy, developing and implementing the 3-5 year brand communication strategy and positioning platforms for Male Grooming;
- Bringing the positioning to life with integrated, cohesive and holistic 360° communications campaigns (strategy, planning, creative development, content creation and support activation);
- Budget responsibility - prioritize marketing investments over the different categories / campaigns;
- Representing the brand creation team in all decision-making platforms to ensure optimal project planning & resource allocation;
- Working closely with the Male Grooming Business Leader and report into the Global Marketing Leader Personal Care;
- Managing the relationship of global advertising and media agency networks for Male Grooming in order to unlock its full potential (e.g. resourcing, ways of working and capabilities).
You are a part of
You will join the Male Grooming Shaving category team within Business Group Personal Care
and become part of a sub category team working on the fastest growing part of the portfolio.
Philips is the global leader in this sub segment with a healthy and growing business and ambitious future global plans. You will report into to the Global Marketing Leader M2O Personal Care and be working in a network of various stakeholders based in the Netherlands and in key overseas markets (e.g., marketing specialists, key account managers).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record (MBA would be an extra asset);
- At least 12 years of experience in an international business environment in Brand Development, Marketing and/or Campaign Management (experience in personal care products or FMCG would be an extra asset);
- Strong strategic marketing and conceptual skills, brand building experience; proven track record in building a Brand Strategy and translating this into operational plans;
- Experienced managing teams and working in a complex / matrix environment including country organization;
- Experience in having budget responsibility and authority;
- Highly entrepreneurial; both analytical and hands-on to driving business growth (result oriented)
- Excellent communication skills: international & C-level stakeholder management, informing, influencing, convincing, presenting;
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal)
In return we offer you
- A competitive salary package incl. a variable bonus - based on Philips' results and personal performance;
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, including a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- A healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top