Biomedical Site Lead (Texarkana, TX)
Biomedical Site Lead (Texarkana, TX)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Philips Healthcare as a Biomedical Site Lead where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical/project management skills in providing the best in class customer service! As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
You are responsible for
- Directing resident site engineers, support staff contractors, and maintains in-depth knowledge of contractual obligations
- Managing all aspects of service delivery which includes servicing products that would normally extend beyond radiology including bio-medical, laboratory and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Setting priorities and schedules for service actions and assigns responsibilities to personnel accordingly.
- Facilitating the continued development of a high performance work team comprised of the site-dedicated staff and actively strives to promote the appropriate environment for team growth.
- Providing follow-up to insure service quality, customer satisfaction and contract compliance, and regulatory compliance.
- Serving as a member of hospital safety committee, equipment selection committee, facility planning committee and/or other formal hospital committees as requested by the customer and participating in customers departmental meetings as a technical advisor.
- Monitoring the overall service delivery and coordination of all aspects of customer service, including, but not limited to: manage facilities' equipment inventory and oversee the service schedules for equipment covered under this Agreement and the new equipment under the OEM's warranty; resolve any service-related issues with Philips Service Center and other OEMs; Coordinate with OEMs to ensure facilities receive any no-cost upgrades and enhancements in a timely manner.
You are a part of
Working as part of our 5,550-member Global Sales and Service organization, you'll benefit from the team's growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings.
In a 'One Team' culture, you'll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable. As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in a Biomedical Equipment Technician role, with at least 3 years of leadership experience.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint ideal.
- The ability to effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture, and comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Quickly eliminate roadblocks and create / maintain program focus.
- Work well within conflicts; reads situations quickly; and be good at focused listening.
- Effectively deal with tough agreements and assignments, settle disputes equitably, find common ground, and gain cooperation of all parties involved.
- Marshal resources to get things done, orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, use all available resources effectively and efficiently, and communicate need, status, and outcome in a useful manner.
- The commitment to blend people into teams when needed, openly share wins and successes; and define success in terms of the whole team.
- This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests.
This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests.
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to develop your leadership skills, as well as resources that support your career development and expand your knowledge and skill set. You will have access to the Learning@Philips program, technical training and tuition reimbursement.
Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance of Texarkana, TX area.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top