Biomedical Equipment Technician (Morgantown, WV)
Job TitleBiomedical Equipment Technician (Morgantown, WV)
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Morgantown, WV)
Must live within a 45 mile radius of Morgantown, WV or consider relocation (provided).
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Biomedical Equipment Technician where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service! As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Responsible for identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate site service personnel. Maintaining customer satisfaction is the primary goal. Therefore, the BMET must demonstrate ownership in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about delivering results, ability to establish the priorities of the moment by assessing the priorities communicated by the Site Manager, the Site Team or the customer.
As a company representative, acts as a resource in response to customer inquiries and communicates only appropriate information. Refers information to the appropriate person. Provides a positive cohesive company image when discussing the company and products with the customer.
- Establishes credibility and trust.
- Ensures customer satisfaction while meeting business objectives.
- Understands customer's competitive environment
- Provides proactive site leadership in the improvement of customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Drives the site to maximize customer satisfaction consistent with site business objectives. Shares best practices within local site and across multiple work teams.
- Involved in multiple levels at the site.
- May be requested to serve upon or provide consultation to various hospital committees or teams as requested by the customer with prior approval of site management.
- Operate under the required knowledge of regulatory requirements, performance standards, Philips policies, customer policies, and safety requirements (electrical & radiation safety, safe lifting practices, etc.).
- Manages company assets effectively including labor time, parts inventory levels, tools, test equipment calibration, customer purchase orders, equipment, business expenditures, etc.
- Performs all administrative duties in a complete and timely manner including timesheets, service activity reporting, expense reports, preventative maintenance documentation, and other related paperwork.
Our GSSNA group is a 5,500-member North American Healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you'd benefit from the team's growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a 'One Team' culture, you'll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable. As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Associate's degree or equivalent training/experience in electronics or Biomedical Engineering.
- 1-3 years servicing medical equipment.
- Expertise in at least two specialty areas relating to the field of biomedical equipment repair.
- Experience with mechanical devices and tools and test equipment. Must possess demonstrated skills in using an oscilloscope, digital multimeter, etc.
- Experience with electronic circuit boards, processors and computer hardware including applications, programming and systems functionally.
If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top