Biomedical Equipment Technician (Greenville, MS)
Job TitleBiomedical Equipment Technician (Greenville, MS)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Philips Healthcare as a Biomedical Equipment Technician in Greenville, MS area. You will take on the opportunity to build customer relationships through your effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain customer sites.
You are responsible for
- Establishes credibility and trust.
- Ensures customer satisfaction while meeting business objectives.
- Understands customer's competitive environment
- Provides proactive site leadership in the improvement of customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Drives the site to maximize customer satisfaction consistent with site business objectives. Shares best practices within local site and across multiple work teams.
- Involved in multiple levels at the site.
- May be requested to serve upon or provide consultation to various hospital committees or teams as requested by the customer with prior approval of site management.
- Operate under the required knowledge of regulatory requirements, performance standards, Philips policies, customer policies, and safety requirements (electrical & radiation safety, safe lifting practices, etc.).
- Manages company assets effectively including labor time, parts inventory levels, tools, test equipment calibration, customer purchase orders, equipment, business expenditures, etc.
- Performs all administrative duties in a complete and timely manner including timesheets, service activity reporting, expense reports, preventative maintenance documentation, and other related paperwork.
You are a part of
Working as part of our Global Sales and Service organization, you'll benefit from the team's growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associate's degree or equivalent training/experience in electronics or Biomedical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years servicing biomedical Life Support equipment (trained on anesthesia and ventilators, PCMS, worked on laboratory equipment, experience with network hospital systems, etc.).
- Formal training and sterilizer experience is required.
- Experience with mechanical devices and tools and test equipment. Must possess demonstrated skills in using an oscilloscope, digital multimeter, etc.
- Experience with electronic circuit boards, processors and computer hardware including applications, programming and systems functionally.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top