Biomedical Enterprise Service Manager (Valhalla, NY)
Job TitleBiomedical Enterprise Service Manager (Valhalla, NY)
- Candidate must be within a 45 mile radius of Valhalla, NY or consider relocation.
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Biomedical Enterprise Service Manger supporting the largest customer in the history of Philips Healthcare (Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, NY). As the single point of contact representing Philips Healthcare, you will use your managerial skills in driving your team to provide best in class customer service! As part of the Customer Service organization, you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach, which will change the way we do business and make a difference for your customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage all service functions as assigned to the Enterprise for Customer Services including full P/L responsibilities.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to achieve annual revenue targets and grow revenue from core business and value added services.
- Collaborate with PCCI, Ultrasound, Equipment Sales, Service Sales, Multi-Vendor, Medical IT, PMGs and other Philips companies to leverage capabilities, identify new business opportunities, and develop plans for implementation.
- Build strong collaborative working relationships and provide direction for marketing, customer support, product sales and service operations.
- Plan and develop processes to implement and manage marketing programs and promotions for Service products to achieve and exceed targets.
- Drive continuous business process improvement within your team.
- Responsible for the achievement of annual revenue goals in excess of $12 million.
- Manage an annual operation budget as well as 5+ direct reports. You must have experience managing managers.
- Determine possible strategic and tactical initiatives and prioritize based on business needs and resource availability.
You will have direct responsibility for leading, managing, and coaching a team of 4-5 managers plus support positions in the delivery of world class customer service to Westchester Medical Center. Your total organization will include 5+ managers, administrative assistants, and a team of 20 Biomedical Engineers. You will be part of a 5,500 member North American healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you would benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a ‘One Team’ culture, you will have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 5+ years management/leadership experience in healthcare services or equipment sales
- Experience managing a P/L business
- Joint Commission or DNV experience preferred
- Ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives to generate growth in revenue
- Ability to partner with all levels of management, specifically with c-level executives in the SSR and PMGs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a demanding environment
- Demonstrated ability to interface with customers effectively and always instill confidence in any situation
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead Field Service Engineers and Biomedical Engineers to achieve targets
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Travel to the customer site, zone office or identified locations for meetings, training and business needs
- Position must reside within the region territory
If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top