Billing Specialist B2B
- Nashville, TN
Billing Specialist B2B
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Serve as a core Business to Business (B2B) Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist. This role works with both internal stakeholders such as Operations, Sales, Contracts, IT, Accounting and external stakeholders, to provide exceptional service to Customers, Programs and other Business Partners
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Supporting reporting and data analysis tasks for the B2B team and management
- Collaborating with stakeholders such as Operations, Sales, Contracts and Accounting departments to ensure B2B accounts are maintained accurately
- Interacting with customers and company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with partners to optimize customers', programs' and other business partners' experience
- Performing all Month-End tasks for all assigned customers, including reconciling and auditing monthly revenue
- Researching and resolving all customer billing inquiries (phone and email) timely, and issue/process credits and writes as applicable
- Capturing thorough documentation of processes, procedures, and reporting standards of all aspects of the billing functions in both manual and electronic platforms
- Supporting co-ops program by helping students learn the different software and processes including PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Manman and Vantive
- Maintaining records in an organized manner and files/archives documents to ensure appropriate access while maintaining confidentiality
- Performing assigned tasks in compliance with internal controls and policies
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required and/or assigned
You are a part of the
Global Business Services (GBS) hub in Nashville, TN - responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity, and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. The Philips GBS Nashville hub has experienced significant growth in the Greater Nashville area since the original announcement of adding 800+ jobs in 2017. Philips is a global leader in health technology, and we are looking to build the team in Nashville with passionate, inspirational, collaborative, and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2030.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 1+ years of experience with financial reporting, data analysis and customer service
- Associate's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Experience with Billing and Month-End activities preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Peoplesoft, Manman, SAP, Value+ and QuickBooks preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrates exemplary customer service through demeanor, approach to relationships with employees and customers, and through leadership style
- Ability to learn quickly, function in fast-paced environment and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team oriented and the ability to gain the cooperation of others in pursuit of company goals
- Strong work ethic with a proven record of accomplishment of dependability and consistency
- Able to think independently, have strong problem solving skills, and have a continuous improvement mentality
- Planning, organization and effective time management skills
- Ability to interact effectively through written and verbal communication with both external and internal customers
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top