Big Data SW Engineer
Job TitleBig Data SW Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities (Key Areas of Responsibilities):
- Understand the customer needs and expectations
- Prepare and maintain own work plans.
- Periodic report to management
- Define SW design and requirements specifications.
- Develop and Deliver SW products on time with high quality.
- Formation and approval of the software solution to the mission under my responsibility
- Test the implementation based on formal procedures
- Solution integration within the whole system
- Teamwork and coordination within the global teams.
- Commitment for own tasks in line with the whole team tasks
- Adhere SW Development and Quality Assurance process
- Involved in continuous improvement of SW processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Direct experience in:
- 2+ years of experience in Java based software development for complex applications
- Automated unit testing tools and mocking (Junit, Mockito,…)
- Strong advantages:
- Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with Spark and Spark SQL
- Spring ecosystem
- Big Data querying tools, such as Pig or Hive
- Familiar with automated processes – continuous integration or delivery
- C#, .NET based software development for complex applications
- Development and maintenance of MS-SQL Databases.
- Source code control tools – Git
- Experienced in build technologies (Maven, Gradle)
- Strong technical skills
- Experience in designing applications for complex systems
- Experience in designing client\server and distributed systems
- Vocational English in writing and speaking
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top