BI Salesforce Analyst
BI Salesforce Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Partner with leaders and stakeholders across the North America Health Systems business in order to leverage and develop dashboard and analytics solutions on Salesforce to enable real time business insights and decisions. You will be the subject matter expert in the analytical and dashboard capabilities within Salesforce ecosystem including Salesforce Einstein and create advanced and predictive analytics to support improved business goals & objectives. You will be a part of a high-functioning and collaborative Business Intelligence & Analytics team.
You are responsible for:
Salesforce Analytics & Reporting - 60% of time includes the following activities:
- Develop and maintain advanced analytics and dashboards on the Salesforce platforms using tools available in the Salesforce landscape including and not limited to Salesforce Einstein and other bolt-on's.
- Unlock and leverage the full power and capabilities of Salesforce data and its analytical capabilities with Einstein Analytics and other future tools. Drive key visibility and insights on a real time basis within sales to get a full picture of our customers, team, and business insights, providing real time insights when relevant directly in Chatter to improve visibility & collaboration.
- Use Einstein Discovery to automatically analyze millions of rows of data in minutes to understand what's happening and what actions are needed to drive goals to do next. Enable predictive analytics & insights on business and sales funnel, planning activities
- Help the customer manage their business and to strategically make sound decisions based on solid analysis of data and provide insight regarding interpretation of data and trends (explain the 'what' and 'why' of data results)
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, produce data samples/prototypes and produce adhoc reports. Demonstrate strong data skills to enable agile data analysis and data preparation for front end BI implementation
- Create all required documentation on all projects using pre-defined templates and keep documentation up to date on any existing dashboard changes and facilitate training & roll-out of new tools
Customer Partnership & Project Management - 25% of time includes the following activities:
- Apply broad subject matter expertise in managing project activities. Determine & manage scope, develop and manage project plans, schedules and deliverables, risks, dependencies and mitigation plan using MS Project/other tools
- Partner with customers and IT and facilitate the full life cycle of application development.
- Provide technical assistance as necessary to end users as well as development staff
- Perform post project reviews with project team from BIS and IT, identify best practices and learning's and implement in project execution process to improve future project execution.
- Review and improve project execution processes to improve quality and effectiveness of project delivery
- Collaborate with other BAs in team for improved project execution process, data availability within existing reporting systems and leverage and coordinate overlapping data requests/reports.
- Collaborate with global counterparts to share NA reporting initiatives and get insight into global reporting initiatives to drive combined efforts and definitions. Share best practices and make recommendations to business.
Leadership - 15% of time includes the following activities:
- Demonstrate the ability to lead small cross functional project teams
- Implement change management planning to help gain buy-in and adoption at multiple levels
- Provide guidance on best practices and approaches to design and implement effective and standardized Salesforce driven dashboards and analytics
- Promote Philips values and leadership goals
- Act as mentor for others in the business
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree within a technical/ business related field
- Salesforce Einstein (Implementation, restructuring and data analytics) experience
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing BI and other analytical solutions using standard BI tools with strong working knowledge of at least one BI tool
- Programming experience in SQL, Python or R
- 7+ years as a BI analyst
- 3+ years' experience and expertise in Salesforce business analysis and dashboard/ analytics design, development and implementation
- 3 + years' experience in SFDC Business Analysis (required)
- 1 + year experience in Salesforce Einstein Implementation, data analytics (required)
- Knowledge of BI project/program management (preferred)
- Working knowledge of BI/data warehouse functionality (preferred)
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience performing a business analyst role, preferably with some project management.
- Has strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience in problem solving / conflict resolution, critical thinking and priority setting.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Project, Access and Visio.
- Experience with one or more database tools and SQL.
- Experience in working with several groups of data and users simultaneously.
- Experience in being innovative and having strong analytic skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong time management skills.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top