In this role, you have the opportunity to...
Be a part of the US Rewards Team and will work closely with the Senior Benefit Managers on the administration and management of Philips Health & Welfare programs, Philips Retirement, and Stock Purchase offerings.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Managing selected vendors to track and measure overall performance, evaluate trends and issues with implications and risks. Evaluate administrative processes, procedures, and system transactions for opportunities to improve performance (turnaround, accuracy). Identify operational deficiencies and work with team and vendors to address.
- Performing financial analysis to support benefit strategy. Utilize data warehouse to identify, interpret, evaluate and report on cost and utilization trends.
- Handling escalated benefit issues, research troubleshoot and provide timely resolution. Research often requires accessing various systems, e.g., payroll, benefits administration, Workday, etc.
- Performing reconciliation and data cleanup activities to ensure data integrity. Identify, research, analyze and resolve data issues.
- Collaborating on and execute the annual communications strategy. Coordinate with vendors, HR Communications, PPS, and Legal for appropriate content and update the Benefits Administration System and HR Portal as necessary.
- Coordinating and facilitate on-site well-being activities in collaboration with local well-being champions, e.g., flu shots, biometric, retirement workshops, and educational webinars.
- Engaging in quarterly and annual audits to satisfy compliance with ICS controls, SOX1 and DCDs. Perform all activities in compliance with federal and state regulations and minimize legal risk exposure.
- Developing and manage annual open enrollment calendar and facilitate all activities to ensure benefit administration system readiness, e.g., communications, user compliance testing, premium and contribution audits, etc.
That is revolutionizing the future of healthcare by developing connected solutions having a positive impact on people's health and lives
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A bachelor's degree from a major university or college
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in benefits administration and vendor management
- Any appropriate combination of education and experience related to Health & Welfare and 401(k) Plans
- Data management/financial analysis experience required
- Experience with HRIS, Benefits Administration, Payroll
- Hands on, high accuracy, attention to detail, analytical and numerical skills
- Effective time management to complete operational tasks with strategic perspective
- Strong problem solving skills
- Business and financial acumen
- Consulting skills
- Effective presentation and written communication skills
- Team player and ability to foster/nurture relationships
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 , option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top