Atherectomy Account Manager, New Orleans
Job TitleAtherectomy Account Manager, New Orleans
- Responsible for achieving sales of the Phoenix Atherectomy System in assigned US territory. Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Responsible for territory analysis and planning focused on peripheral vascular procedures to ensure revenue goals are achieved.
- Assists in developing pricing strategies in conjunction with the DM and VP, Commercial Operations.
- Develops and manages key customer relationships, especially those specializing in peripheral vascular procedures. Services sales territory and interfaces with customers directly including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Serves existing and prospective customers by discovering customer needs and requirements and meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers, as necessary.
- Meets with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
- Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses.
- Builds solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including physicians, nurses and technologists, training/education, research, and administration.
- Assist in training and education efforts within divisional group to enhance team’s understanding of peripheral vascular procedures. Help spread best practices and sales tactics among greater sales organization.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into SFDC.
- Interfaces with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
- Keeps abreast of new products in the peripheral vascular market and of current and future Company products.
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures.
- As necessary, performs other duties as required.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top