Associate Supplier Quality Engineer
Job TitleAssociate Supplier Quality Engineer
- Supports on-site/off-site supplier quality development including coordination/management of required internal/external resources. Qualifies sub-processes of suppliers
- Manages quality conformity of supplies via active monitoring of the supplier performance and driving the incident and complaint resolution
- Ensures quality conformity of supplies via active monitoring of the supplier performance and take corrective actions (incident and complaint handling)
- Executes the contractual definition and agreement on product and process specifications with the supplier (e.g. PQA / MQS)
- Supports incident related liability recovery (CoNQ)
- Produces and completes Supplier Quality Engineering related activities and documentation under direct supervision
- Qualifies Parts, identification of supplier processes for CtQ’s, supplier process control plans to ensure part quality; ensuring that the supplied part meets specifications, and the control limits/tolerances for CtQ (critical to quality) parameters are met.
- Qualifies and sustains sub-processes of suppliers, including supplier audits
- Ensures that the components/products at the supplier (including spare parts and services) are released according agreed specification and quality requirements
- Supports SCAR management, effective and timely closure and
Review/risk assessment of QN’s and their escalation to SCARs where needed
- Supports efforts to establish common approaches and working methods to drive ‘‘One Philips ‘’ towards Supply Base in the assigned BG or Market
Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors and functional peer groups
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires identification and review of relevant factors
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree
- Preferable degree will be in an engineering field
- 0-4 years of experience (If entry level, will need good internship/co-op experience)
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- Must be an excellent communicator
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top