Associate, Service Operation Support
Job TitleAssociate, Service Operation Support
This is a 2nd Shift position
You are responsible for
Primarily performs one of the following functions:
- Decon/ assembly/ test / shipping / receiving functions for the Service Organization.
- Responsible for processing quality products with minimal errors through our Service Centers.
- Is a team player in order to work flexibly within any area of service.
- You will acquire a working knowledge of departmental procedures and administrative activities which include, but are not limited to the following: accurate completion of service records, inventory control processes (Kanban, Materials Movement forms, time tickets, pick lists, etc.), lot tracking scrap reporting, and other administrative duties.
Deliver Results (Take Ownership): Complies with Quality, Safety, Regulatory and Training requirements. Meet Daily targets for QCDSP; Maintain Quality expectation; Delivery of serviced /refurbished shipped devices; Record service performance data per QCDSM expectations.
Eager to Win: Participate and/or lead QCDSP Level 1 meetings.; Address non-conformities and/or corrective actions ;Assist in Kaizen, 5S, and other Continuous Improvement Activities. Exhibiting a positive attitude.
Team Up to Excel: Participate in cross-training across multiple products and/or disciplines.
You are part of
This position resides in the Sleep & Respiratory Care Business Group, a business group of Philips HealthTech.
Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our clinical and consumer customers to transform the personalized healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic conditions and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers and patients through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
Skills and experience
- Computer skills: SAP, MS Office experience or the ability to learn.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work well with other people.
- Change Management: Ability to adapt to change and challenge the status quo. Ability to provide thoughtful, reasoned explanations if disagreeing with a process/task.
- Demonstrates ability to utilize resources in achieving goals.
- Professionalism: Maintains e-mail etiquette, meeting etiquette, follow-up on communications and face/face communication with other Philips associates.
- Associates Degree recommended. High School Diploma or GED required. 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing or service experience preferred.
We offer you
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top