Assistant Project Manager
Job TitleAssistant Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the expanding Imaging System project implementation team while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and multinational environment of Philips Health System HK. Philips healthcare is one of the leaders in clinical information systems in hospitals. You would be given opportunity to work in a sales district, taking overall responsibility for image system project implementation in HK, including pre-sales support for site evaluation, tender proposal of 3rd party items and civil work and executing project after order intake.
You are responsible for
- Provide technical support to sales at pre-sales stage, including: evaluate site fitness; making site planning proposal and project implementation plan.
- Prepare the tendering documents of site preparation and 3rd party purchasing with specification and budget.
- Figure out concrete project implementation plan with all related partner and closely follow up project progress
- Deliver professional site planning drawing and advice to end-user and partner based on Planning Reference Data of Philips Healthcare.
- Manage the contractor during site preparation; assure site preparation schedule and quality in line with project plan and requirements.
- Close cooperate with order desk and logistics, confirmed system delivery date with DDQ and coordinate the system and 3rd party purchasing & delivery.
- Provide all project related support as turnkey requirements, coordinate with related partner and governmental organization assure system arriving, move-in and installation process smoothly.
- Report project status, project cost analysis, issues and support requirement to District manager and Project manager in Greater China on a monthly base.
- Provide post installation support to arrange application training and customer acceptance assure the acceptance certificate can be signed in time.
You are a part of
Imaging System Project Implementation team and report to the Project Manager. You will be working closely with our sales, customer service, logistics, purchasing and solution delivery team to execute within 10 projects per year.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor in Electromechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Medical Equipment Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years related experience as a project engineer
- Open minded, excellent communication skill , outgoing, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with strong sense of owndership
- Experienced with Auto-CAD drawing for construction design
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Familiar with MS project for scheduling.
- Experienced with project management methodology, PMP certificate is preferred.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. You will be part of the growing project delivery team as Philips is extending the scope from purely imaging system modality sales to integrated solution sales. You will have a stable platform with growth and development and the chance to take care of other business.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top