Assistant Manager, Supply Planning
Job TitleAssistant Manager, Supply Planning
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage relationship with Commercial Organizations, Manufacturing value streams, In house Factory and OEMs and relevant stakeholders, from an end to end supply chain perspective.
You will be responsible for
- Plan supply requirements and communicate product availability through manufacturing value streams and Markets
- Manage relationship with Commercial Organizations, Business groups and operational teams from an end to end supply chain perspective
- Manage the integral inventory levels over the end to end supply chain with objective to:
- Optimize availability of products in the RDC's that will allow achieved targeted availability performance, Customer Service Level and Back Orders
- Minimize integral inventories, supply chain costs and excess stocks
- Initiate corrective actions / PDCA on KPIs, Supply priorities during constrained situation and discussions with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop and improve processes in line with the Continuous Improvement philosophy
- Gather risk management information, analyse and assess potential Issues, highlight and quantify supply/sales risks towards operational teams, Commercial Organisations and business groups
- Pro-actively manage a supply chain, Scenario Mapping /Root cause analysis/ Look and think ahead; build allocations
- Validate capacity at supplier in order to ensure fulfillment of Philips mid/long term requirements
- Manage phase in / phase out process execution from a planning perspective
- Initiate corrective actions whenever; KPIs fall below targeted levels (e.g. supply availability)
- support SC team in terms of knowledge sharing and backup as defined by case
- Take lead on monthly S&OP process, define & review the mid & long term supply plan
- Give proposal in the cases where availability of stocks get out of set control boundaries
- Act as one of the key expert to support / training to supply planning community within region
You are a part of
The team of supply planners to drive and ensure product availability and efficient order fulfillment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Work experience of at least 4 years of relevant work experience in Supply Planning
- Must have used SAP system
- Competent in ERP System and Microsoft Excel
- Good skill/experience in Project Management
- solution focus and possess a Can-Do attitude to continuous drive for improvement
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Opportunities to working cross functionally on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top