Assistant Manager, Supply Planning
Job TitleAssistant Manager, Supply Planning
- Managing the weekly supply-demand planning process
- Defining & reviewing the mid and long term supply plan
- Giving proposal in the cases where availability of stocks get out of set control boundaries
- Coordinating the total process of balancing supplies and demand worldwide for the category(s) assign
- Managing the measurable targets e.g. availability %, backorder, excessive stock, VAF and CLIP etc.
- Taking Lead on the monthly S&OP process and coordinate any changes with respect of the planning process
- Managing the phase in and phase out process and ensure correct master data in SAP/APO/R3(SCM Systems)
- Balancing supplies and demand to ensure that finished products are available in Distribution Centre / Regional Distribution Centre(RDC) w/h at the time of customer orders and that integral inventory levels are in line with business objectives
- Able to work independently not only to support the daily planning role but should also able to provide analyse view to project or anticipant issues from supply side to secure the upcoming growth plan
You are a part of
Asia Supply Planning team within our Philips matrix organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Supply Chain related discipline is preferred
- At least 5 years' experience in supply planning function in sizable companies
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership, Strong communication skills
- Strong ERP system and global planning experience
- High flexibility and able to work in a fast paced environment
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We offer long-term career development such as internal transfer and international mobility opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top