Assistant Financial Controller
Job TitleAssistant Financial Controller
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As the business partner for the business, this position will be a key member of the ECR management team, and to work closely with the business leader to use financial tools to help drive decision making to move the business forward to help meet growth and profitability targets. This position will also work closely with the markets on both the day to day transactional coordination with the factory, as well as developing a long term growth strategy.
- Analyze and report on financial results and financial plans of the business Perform forward-looking (ad-hoc) analysis: such as scenario analysis, project/program evaluation, benchmarking, etc.
- Support the ECR business spread across multiple locations
- Proactive in engaging BIU team to achieve financial and business goals. (e.g. cost center managers and functional managers in the ECR BIU)
- Effectively support cross-functional teams in the Product Realization Process (PRP).
- Work in global Finance and other cross-functional projects.
- Responsible for the execution of financial processes in the BIU (Annual Operating Plan, Forecast, Month End Close, etc).
- Mitigate risks in the entity through consideration and practice of policies, procedures and corporate/HC directives
- Work closely with other Finance team members in the BIU, FP&A, A&IC and Infosys to achieve business goals.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 7+ years Overall experience
- Business Partner experience
- Bachelors in Accounting / Finance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top