Assistant Digital Content Manager
Job TitleAssistant Digital Content Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Assistant Digital Content Manager is focused on ensuring continuity and accuracy of content / assets across brands and categories for NA with our ecommerce partners. This role executes, aligns and liaises with cross functional teams and brands to provide support based upon the priorities of the business and the specifications of our ecommerce partners.
You are responsible for
Support online content excellence:
- Assist with online retail item setup and maintenance
- Support product content publication across major etailers
- Manage and maintain local content repository
- Create enhanced/A+ Detail pages and upload video through Amazon vendor central and WebCollage
- Audit content and presence on key etailers
- Monitor and track category activity during key time periods
Utilization of Online Excellence tools (Internal tool and Clavis):
- Create monthly performance dashboards (weekly reports during key time periods)
- Correct technical issues
- Alert sales to OOS
- Categorize program results for best practice sharing
- Create competitive alerts
- Manage product catalog and activation/deactivation into tracking tools
Ratings and Reviews support:
- Create reports utilizing internal tools, Clavis and BazaarVoice
- Ensure syndication of reviews through BazaarVoice to our key etail partners including audits and technical issues
Ad hoc support as needed
You are a part of
The role is part of the Digital Center of Excellence Team and supports the Digital Content Manager with a focus on optimizing the consumer experience across our ecommerce digital touch points.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor level degree
- Ideally 2 years of experience in position or specialization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Digital and ecommerce experience a plus
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top