We have a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity for a 2nd shift Assembler in Latham, NY. The Latham MR Magnets facility is a manufacturing and development site for Magnetic Resonance Imaging magnets and other superconducting products used in Philips Magnetic Resonance Imaging and other customers. This site is part of the Magnetic Resonance Business Innovation Unit in Philips Healthcare
In this role as Assembler you will be responsible for the following:
- Assembly of Superconductive magnets
- The Assembler position will perform mechanical and electrical duties. Perform all aspects of mechanical & electrical assembly.
- Perform mechanical & electrical measurements necessary to ensure tolerance conform to documentation.
- Operating standup/sit down fork trucks and operate overhead cranes
- Read and understand engineering and manufacturing documentation including blueprints and MI’s
- Work effectively and efficiently individually and as part of a multidisciplinary team
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
High School Diploma or equivalent and three-six months of related experience working in a MRI manufacturing environment.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top