Assembler, Philips Healthcare, 2nd Shift (Reedsville, PA.)
Job TitleAssembler, Philips Healthcare, 2nd Shift (Reedsville, PA.)
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as a 2nd shift Assembler, in Reedsville, PA.
- Perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations using small hand tools, soldering equipment and machinery.
- Follow methods of sequence of operations to ensure documented & controlled processes are followed.
- Conduct inspection of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods using a microscope
- Report on cell performances in standup meetings
- Must be able to understand & document daily production metrics.
- May participate in projects as a team member in the development of skills, talents, and teamwork to support improvement projects.
- Expected to demonstrate the Philips Behaviors, treat all team members with respect, and value their feedback.
- Must have a high-school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good hand eye coordination while using a microscope
- Must be able to sit or stand at a workbench for extended periods of time and complete work using a microscope
- Have good communication skills with the ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Capability to use a computer and enter accurate data
- Must be flexible to the changing needs of the department & business and will work overtime as needed
Our team works together by providing meaningful innovations which contribute to the wellbeing of others. We take pride in our work. If you are a critical thinker who enjoys making a difference, Philips is the company for you.
This Assembler role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you'll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Take the next step in your career and apply online. Philips Careers Website
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top