Assembler II, 3rd Shift, Philips Healthcare, (Reedsville, PA)
Job TitleAssembler II, 3rd Shift, Philips Healthcare, (Reedsville, PA)
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as an experienced Assembler II, 3rd Shift in Reedsville, PA
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies and subassemblies using soldering equipment and small hand tools.
- Follow methods of sequence of operations to ensure documented & controlled processes are followed.
- Mix and dispense epoxies
- Conduct inspection of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods using a microscope
- Report on cell performances in standup meetings
- Must be able to understand & document daily production metrics.
- May participate in projects as a team member in the development of skills, talents, and teamwork to support improvement projects.
- Expected to demonstrate the Philips Behaviors, treat all team members with respect, and value their feedback.
- Must have a high-school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good hand eye coordination while using a microscope
- Must be able to sit or stand at a workbench for extended periods of time and complete work using a microscope
- Have good communication skills with the ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Capability to use a computer and enter accurate data
- Must be flexible to the changing needs of the department & business and will work overtime as needed.
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top