In this role, you have the opportunity to grow into an enriching career with Philips. This Assembler role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you will go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set.
You are responsible for
- Performing a wide variety of electronic or elctro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies and subassemblies using soldering equipment and small hand tools
- Following sequence methods of operations to ensure documented & controlled processes are followed
- Mixing and dispensing epoxies
- Conducting inspection of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods using a microscope
- Participating in projects as a team member in the development of skills, talents, and teamwork to support improvement projects
- Reporting on cell performances in standup meetings
- Understanding and documenting daily production metrics
- Demonstrating the Philips Behaviors, treat all team members with respect, and value their feedback
Our team works together by providing meaningful innovations which contribute to the wellbeing of others. We take pride in our work. If you are a critical thinker who enjoys making a difference, Philips is the company for you.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of relative experience preferred
- Manual dexterity with hands and tools used in assembly operations
- Ability to follow directions
- Basic understanding of hand tools required for assembling electronic components
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Capability to use a computer and enter accurate data
- Must be flexible to the changing needs of the department & business and will work overtime as needed
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top