Job TitleAssembler 2
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop your skills & talents by participating in manufacturing projects.
This position holder will be working a 2nd shift
You are responsible for
- Preparing and producing different types of products using different machines/tools according to unequivocal instructions/drawings on the basis of a prescribed method of work. Activities can be characterized as repetitive work/series/varied supply
- Setting/adjusting machine (parts) using simple manual tools
- Using measuring tools to visually control the manufactured products
- Supporting manufacturing improvement projects
- Maintaining a positive work environment, treating all team members with respect, and value their feedback. Must be able to follow the direction and share the vision of management as part of a successful, motivated team
- Demonstrating the ability to follow verbal and written instructions and the ability to follow established work processes
- Understanding company/department goals and objectives to assure full commitment and responsibility to them
You are a part of
This role will be a part of the Manufacturing team in Reedsville, PA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High-school diploma or equivalent with basic math skills and the ability to work with numbers
- Ability to use a computer and enter accurate data.
- Must be able to repeatedly use the stair steps, bend, be able to stand or move for extended periods of time, and be able to lift and move material weighing 50 lbs
- Ability to work in a team environment with co-workers, technicians, and area support personnel
- Have good communication skills
- Must have organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be a self-starter with high energy and initiative
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top