In this role, you have the opportunity to
Add new knowledge for personal and organizational growth, while proactively sharing knowledge with others. As well, you will have the chance to ensure quality, while looking for ways to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of the organization's systems, processes and tools.
You are responsible for
- Assembling and packaging various Philips Respironics medical devices in an ISO and FDA regulated environment.
- Workmanship and quality requirements as described in procedures and work instructions, such as complete compliance to all QSR requirements.
- Working within the Demand Flow Technology® (DFT) system to produce quality products with minimal assembly and paperwork errors, and must be a team player in order to work flexibly within any assembly area.
- Demonstrating working knowledge of departmental procedures and administrative activities which include, but are not limited to the following: accurate completion of Device History Records, inventory control processes (Kanban, Material Movement forms, time tickets, pick lists, etc.), lot tracking, scrap reporting, sequence cards, and other administrative duties.
- Hitting production assembly and build schedule goals.
- The ability to work overtime is an essential function of this first shift position.
You are a part of
The first shift manufacturing team in our Kennesaw location, who is responsible for assembling and packaging various respironic medical devices including Oxygen Concentrators.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma required
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Physical Requirements; this position requires the ability to move on a continuous basis in order to efficiently get to other work areas, frequent lifting up to 15 pounds, occasional lifting up to 40 pounds, ability to reach and ability to use fine manipulation skills.
- The ability to read, speak and understand the English language is required in order to interpret the work instructions, procedures necessary to perform work tasks and comprehend the documents that comprise our Quality System, in order to comply with FDA regulations.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to work productively on a repetitive basis is required.
- Strong knowledge and proven execution of Philips 'Good Manufacturing Practices.'
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to drive commitment towards continuous improvement and the ability to vocalize suggestions and concerns, while assisting with idea generation for solutions.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top