Application Specialist Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions
Job TitleApplication Specialist Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions
Philips is committed in improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation. Our aim is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We are undergoing an exciting transformation globally from a consumer and healthcare business into a leader in the Health & Technology space.
As Clinical Application Specialist, the objective is to play a strategic role in securing ventilation & monitoring products are best positioned in customer’s mind through clinical evidences and technical demo skills.
- Responsible for product demonstrations and customer application training.
- Support for the sales organization while preparing tenders, quotes or sales strategies to be implemented.
- Take ownership of after sales application training when requested.
- Provides feedback of pre sales activities to the sales representative team.
- Preparation and implementation of local trade shows and in various seminars (both internal and external).
Geographical area to be covered: Spain and Portugal.
Join a team of experts focused on customer satisfaction and enhance your skills by sharing experience with Sales, Marketing, Product development…
- First experience as clinical application, technical or sales specialist in hospital environment.
- Excellent communication skills, empathy and customer oriented.
- Understanding technology terms to become familiar with Ultrasound scanning systems.
- Fluent Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Solid knowledge of the ventilation market in Iberia: Players, KOL, pricing, technical specifications requested, applications and segments
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top