Application Specialist & Account Manager - Cardiovascular Ultrasound
Job TitleApplication Specialist & Account Manager - Cardiovascular Ultrasound
We are searching for a person who is looking to combine his or her clinical skills with an ambition to promote and sell Philips Ultrasound systems to customers in Sweden.
Your primary area of responsibility is Stockholm and northern Sweden and your main responsibility is to provide hands-on clinical training to customers and to help them improve the clinical performance of their systems.
In this role you will have a unique possibility to become a recognized expert and to make an important impact by helping our customers become more successful and knowledgeable. You will also work as Account Manager and follow up on sales funnel, create sales calls and use your clinical ability as a tool in the selling process. You will work in a dynamic team of Applications Specialists and Account Managers in Sweden and report to the Sales Manager Ultrasound Sweden.
- Develop and execute training programs for our clinical US users in Sweden
- Customize the systems to the specific wishes of the users, in close contact with project management, account management and the customer, in order to maximize the clinical performance.
- Deliver demonstrations, presentations, courses, workshops and talks to stimulate sales and improve customer knowledge level.
- Troubleshoot image quality and other problems related to scan protocols/product use and assisting customers with the use of their Philips products.
- Collect and evaluate clinical data and images to assist the sales organization in tender processes.
- Become a recognized expert in product and clinical knowledge and continuously train yourself and keep up to date with the latest features, solutions and developments within your field.
- Accountable for achieving the budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin at specified channels/customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips Healthcare
- Update and maintain sales funnel information in Sales Force
- Participate in the sales district planning exercise. Provide information about market trends, competitor's sales practices and potential projects.
- A unique chance for you to become a recognized expert in US and work with the latest and most innovative products and clinical procedures
- Excellent networking opportunities and chances to develop your expertise by interacting with customers and experts
- An opportunity to drive your own work and to build long lasting relationships with our customers
We are looking for
- At least 5 years of clinical US experience, at least part of the time within the cardiovascular field
- Highly proficient with US scanning procedures, including use of advanced tools and software
- Training in the medical field, for example as biomedical analyst, nurse or similar
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Good hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Excellent pedagogical and presentation skills
- Must have a driver's license and be willing to travel by airplane
The position is full time and home based and involves extensive travelling and thus easy access to a well-connected airport is recommended. Starting date is flexible but we wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top