Application Developer (SUN)
Job TitleApplication Developer (SUN)
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Does detailed design within specified top level design/architecture.
- Follows detailed design document for the unit to perform coding.
- Functions as a Developer by developing code for the unit and reviewing.
- Performs the role of a Test Engineer by handling the test execution process.
- Strong programming knowledge in any of the object oriented languages – C#, Java
- Hands-on knowledge on scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Ruby
- Good understanding on Cloud Computing concept
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge on scripting languages such as Python, Ruby
- Prior experience in a Healthcare SW development domain is preferable.
- Flexibility / Ability in defining the activities and items needed in a subject matter.
- Ability to communicate clearly and in a crisp fashion to all stakeholders.
- Good Negotiation skills.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top