Analytics Manager, Sales Operations
Job TitleAnalytics Manager, Sales Operations
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of transformation and make an impact? Brand new opportunity for a Sales Operations Analytics Manager! This role will be at the cutting edge of influencing strategic and tactical decisions regarding the sales team by developing and implementing analytics and reporting to support the success of our businesses. Do you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills? Have you worked closely Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and management to be the gold standard in reporting and analytics across the organization? If yes and yes, keep reading on!
In this role, you will have to ramp up quickly to not only understand where business critical data resides, but also how the different systems interact with each other. You will be responsible for creating synergies and consistency of reporting among different businesses and sales channels and work with internal customers made up of a cross-functional teams.
- Drive the consolidation, standardization and consistency of reporting and analytics across multiple businesses and organizations
- Working with various functions across the organization to provide business intelligence reporting
- Providing first-time right and timely reporting to a diverse audience
- Daily, weekly, monthly review and updates to key performance metrics
- The ability to simplify complex data into easy to comprehend analysis
- Identification and communication of anomalies in performance as well as proposed solutions
- Create complex excel models, macros and reporting tools to enable timely and accurate sales alignment, reporting and analysis.
- Develop reporting tools, including dashboards and visualizations, to explain business insights
- Reporting requirements may include, but is not limited to Order/Revenue Intake, Market Data, Funnel Analysis, Forecast Updates, Compensation Review, and more.
- Being able to quickly switch between macro and micro analysis to highlight patterns
- Challenge the current ways of working to further enhance and automate reporting efforts through process improvement initiatives
- Building on current reporting to provide further intelligence
- Working with leadership to establish performance measures and frequency of reporting
- Providing leading indicators for potential performance gaps
- Ability to quickly adjust and customize presentation to intended audience
- Creating a systematic and repeatable approach to report creation and data audits
- Continued data validation and quality control checks
- Management of project timelines and expectations
- Desire to continue to seek out better tools and methodologies
In this brand new role, you will be a member of the Sales Operations Leadership team and is an everyday partner of multiple functions within the department, including Business Partnering, Data Integrity, Compensation Operations, and Training and Programs and cross functionally with Commercial Operations, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. Ideally this role will be based in Bothell, WA however may be open to considering Andover, MA. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years of experience demonstrating a propensity for analysis, working with numbers, and ability to take on increased responsibility in a dynamic, fast paced environment with limited direction.
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to think methodically, reason, embrace concepts, formulate insights, and present compelling cases for action and/or arguments.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Able to constantly adapt and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Agile thinker possessing creativity, curiosity, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Independent thinker who is persistent, resourceful, and resilient.
- Ability to visually present and communicate data and recommendations.
- Comfortable and able to thrive in a matrixed organization
- A detailed minded individual who consistently delivers quality work.
- Open and adaptable to new responsibilities, different perspectives, ideas, and people.
- Desire to learn and apply new skills and knowledge in changing conditions.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of various data management and reporting tools
- 25% travel
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top