AMI Sales Specialist
Job TitleAMI Sales Specialist
AMI Sales Specialist
The sales specialist owns business development in the territory by uncovering and posting opportunities, developing competitive positioning, and owning quote creation, customer concerns, and change orders; partners with AMs to qualify opportunities, design and present winning solutions, and develop business analysis and forecasts; co-owns, with RSM, achieving business goals and forecasting for the territory.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
Partner with the AM/AE in Driving Overall Business and Product Deal Support
- Partner with AM/AE, using business knowledge and understanding, to develop a deal strategy configured to win.
- Develop product strategy as clinical, technical, and knowledge expert to win VOC.
- Lead development of customer presentations including clinical, operations, and financial positioning and benefits. Attend customer presentations to resolve customer objections or answer questions regarding product and configuration. If requested, provide technical expertise in customer feedback loop.
- Partner with AM/AE to coordinate on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Partner with AM to identify opportunities by providing insights into possible leads resulting from working with third-party vendors, trade shows, local conferences, and other industry events.
- Partner with AM to prioritize opportunities that exist in a given account or market.
- Partner with AM on the roll-up of the forecast and funnel. Evaluate funnel health and provide support to help grow funnel toward target. Work alongside the AM to ensure the funnel is robust, clean, and well managed.
- Coordinate product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE, as needed.
Manage and Drive Your Business
- Collaborate with AM to develop a SWOT analysis and build a database, by hospital, of the entire installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Own business development of the territory.
- Develop deep customer needs analysis.
- Drive visibility by understanding business opportunities in the region, including emerging markets.
- Uncover and communicate opportunities to AM. Share opportunity visibility by entering the opportunity into SFDC.
- Create a business plan that identifies every opportunity in every account. Ensure funnel is robust and capable of meeting AOP. Support creation of the PVM.
- Attend accountability calls with AM and RSM to provide input and background.
- Work with HQ to author a complete and compliant customer quote based on the specific customer needs and requirements.
- Drive quote pricing based on configuration and delivery design. Manage any necessary change orders.
We Are Looking For:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in sales, sales leadership, clinical applications, and/or marketing experience
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- Strong Business Acumen and organizational skills
- Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top