Advanced Manufacturing Software Expert
Job TitleAdvanced Manufacturing Software Expert
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a Leader of Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions Global Software O2C Strategy & Implementation - activities and teams across all sites and businesses.
You are responsible for
- Define software strategy & technical roadmap at Group Level
- Define Technology roadmap creation & execution at Group Level
- Strategic & Annual Plan creation & execution
- Develops, documents, supporting & releasing Software Strategies that facilitate high quality "no defect" delivery of our products at the lowest business cost.
- Leads the PCMS Software COE to develop & drive standardized methods & processes as well as platforms
- Drive lessons learned to improve quality & reduce costs for software processes across PCSM sites
- Work with site manufacturing engineering teams to improve productivity/cost reductions; including business strategies, releasing processes/systems aligning with project schedules and budgets.
- Expected to be overall project liaison with R&D & the Field teams with PCMS operations.
- Acts as project leader for improvement.
- Manages projects, within time and budget in order to increase the efficiency of production and the organization.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert that contributes technical support and guidance to site teams at production startup or problem solving process to improve the software "production" process
- Brings knowledge and experience, and gives guidance to the working groups co- develop, innovate and improve O2C tools and processes for optimizing the long term.
- Responsible for proper implementation of new products and processes.
- Responsible as the software manufacturing engineering project/task management mentor for site test engineering teams.
You are a part of
Reports to Advanced Manufacturing Lead for Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions
Will be Leader of PCMS Global Software O2C Strategy representing - O2C in Group level Software Strategy working teams
- Develops Global Operations Strategy and Leads execution in concert with BG Operations Leader taking into account:
- I2M, M20 * Service
- Procurement * Mfg.
- Supply Chain * Quality
- Adv. Manufacturing
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
'- BS Degree in engineering or related field
- Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Software & Project Management including Leadership roles in a global environment
- Program Management experience required
- MES Software/Operations Experience
- Experience in Supply Chain, Mfg. Engineering, Procurement desired
'- Experience in with various software solutions used in both medical product assembly and software as a product/service operations
- Develop budgets and managing Capex, external & internal resources as well as other costs associated with the implementation of new software solutions
'- Worked in Healthcare or other regulated industry, such as aerospace or automotive
- Business process (expert)
- Software processes and equipment (expert)
- Stake holder management
- Project Management Skills
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Operations IT in a Regulated Industry
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Program Management with Software / ERP/ MES Project experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing software solutions
- Ability to work across functional organization lines (specifically with I2M & Field Service organizations)
- Coaching and knowledge transfer to site engineering teams
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top