- Orlando, FL
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Have 2 primary functions :
First - an office manager for the Orlando facility overseeing day-to-day operations.
Second - an administrative assistant for the Site Lead.
You are responsible for
- Providing Administrative Support for the Orlando office
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans including required visas, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Administrating the Quality Training Management System
- Assisting with onboarding and off boarding of employees
- Managing the project tracking timekeeping system including creating/editing master data, monitoring for missing time, adjusting time on behalf of employees as required, assigning employees to projects, etc.
- Departmental purchase card, ordering departmental requests and reconciliation of expenses
- Scheduling and coordinating onsite/offsite meetings as needed
- Planning and organizing company engagement events
- Managing onsite reservations of conference rooms for visitors and assist with meeting room set-up, screen visitors using
- Protecting system and ordering catering
- Coordinating Severe Weather Response Team meetings, create communications for site closures and update severe weather training as needed
- Event coordination of onsite town halls
- Being the point of contact and liaison for real estate, facilities and property management
- Ordering and managing office and break room supplies
- Maintaining temporary/visitor badges and order new and replacement badges through Andover security
- Managing organizational charts, company drive access and distribution lists
- Assisting local EHS coordinator with emergency evacuations and update safety information
- Creating JLL work orders for site maintenance and coordinating vendors
- Ordering employee recognition points (when requested)
- Managing Shipping and receiving
- Creating POs (purchase orders)
You are a part of
Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them.
This position holder will be a part of our Orlando team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 3+ years of Related Experience
• Associates degree or higher is preferred
• Advanced user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web tools.
• Experience working in a large, global company is preferred
• Ability to deal with different time zones, currencies, work practices and schedules, and cultural differences
• Able to prioritize multiple projects and job responsibilities with competing deadlines (organizational/time management skills)
• Able to perform a variety of job tasks simultaneously, and being flexible to changing priorities and demands
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work well with people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines, e.g. technical, business, administration.
• Strong workload management and problem-solving skills. Must be able to balance workload, including short-range issues and long term planning.
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top