Account Manager – Sleep & Respiratory Care (Southeast Virginia)
Job TitleAccount Manager – Sleep & Respiratory Care (Southeast Virginia)
At Philips Home Healthcare we are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of customers and their patients. Innovation is driven by gaining insight to the needs of the people who use our sleep, oxygen, ventilation and respiratory drug delivery products. This tradition of innovation combined with our ability to anticipate market needs has made Philips Home Healthcare a global leader in the markets we serve.
The Account Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue growth objectives in targeted high-impact markets; advancing both revenue and market positions for the Philips Home Healthcare Solutions business unit. Position has the responsibility for the defined geographical territory of Southeast Virginia, travel is extensive within assigned territory up to 50%.
- Direct Clinical Specialist and Respiratory Sales Specialists within their assigned geography.
- Represent and promote the full line of company product offerings contained in the Sleep and Home Respiratory Division to defined territories and customers within a geographic region.
- Make sales calls, ask for orders, work with customers to expand business opportunities, ensure products are properly presented and that customers are aware of product changes, new releases, etc.
- Work with central office on price quotes, shipping, resolving order problems, etc.
Maintain CRM records of territory, customer order potential, and status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
- Regularly call on Homecare/DME/Pharmacy CEO's, Owners, CFO's, and Sleep Lab Directors, Physicians, and related management personnel to promote and sell diagnostic and therapeutic products through power messaging, consultative selling and strategic negotiation.
- Communicate a deep knowledge of MedSage services to applicable customers.
- Approachability, Listening, Drive for Results, Time Management, Business Acumen,
- Perseverance, Presentation Skills, Territory Management, Reimbursement
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of the critical call points in his/her territory
- Market foresight, learning agility and teaming (RI key competencies)
- Strategic thinking skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills (across the organizational levels)
- An action/problem solving orientation
- You will work with the guidance of supervisor to develop technical competencies and customer relationships in efforts to grow respective territory.
- You will take accountability to execute their personal development plan to grow with in current role and to prepare for future roles.
We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- BS/BA level degree in a discipline related to sales, marketing, general
- business, or clinical studies or certifications that are tied to the core market segments of the company, preferred
- Minimum 3 years selling in a home care environment, for example, selling to durable medical equipment companies, home care dealers, physician offices, sleep labs, and discharge planners, etc. Preference for experience with cardiopulmonary or respiratory products.
- Consultative selling skills, required.
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top