Account Manager - Sleep & Respiratory Care
Job TitleAccount Manager - Sleep & Respiratory Care
Philips Sleep and Respiratory care Sweden are searching for a new colleague who can help us expand and grow with our products. We are welcoming you to a fascinating field with homecare products and you will become a member in a dynamic group working with our market leading products in your own districts, which cover the Stockholm area and the northern part.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the introduction, sales and distribution of the company's Sleep and Home Respiratory products to targeted markets. As a part of our sales team you will work with our product line within Sleep care which includes our broad Sleep portfolio, Patient Interface and Diagnostic products. Your customers are hospitals, home care providers'/sleep clinics, long-term acute care facilities and sub-acute care facilities.
You need to work close in the customer's network and to be responsible for the development and maintenance of customer relationships including identifying new customers. We are even often working in cooperation with the hospital staff bedside during the treatment of the patient. This gives you lot of opportunities to build strong relationships with your customer and work with your products in the clinical environment in close setting also with patients.
In your role you will:
- Manage, develop and maintain high relationships with Sleep centers or any clinical personal in order to drive downstream therapeutic business.
- Be responsible for pre-call planning and preparation, managing the sales call and follow-up activities, including written plans and usage of CRM System of SFDC.
- Be responsible for developing and managing customer relationships.
- Maintain records of sales activities, schedules and customers.
- Increase market share within Sleep area by closely account management
- Prepare for tenders and ensure we execute on the outcome
- Timely follow up on customer interaction and plan for future
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge and articulate this into clinical value
- Keep up high knowledge on competitive intelligence within own area
- Products covered may include but are not limited to those in the area of Sleep Patient Interfaces, Humidification, Diagnostics, and Circuits etc.
You will belong to a Sales team consisting of 10 employees, whereas five of these are KAMs, reporting directly to the Sleep and Respiratory Care Country Manager for Sweden. In addition you will be a part of a Nordic Team with opportunities to work also with Nordic colleagues and on projects across boarder.
When working at Philips you will be part of a culture where demands are high and opportunities great. We believe that our new Account Manager – Sleep and Respiratory Care will excel in this environment and be a part of Philips' development forward.
We are looking for
- Relevant educational background, preferably from a clinical environment, e.g. Nurse, Clinical specialist with additional commercial back ground
- Minimum 5 years proven track record from Sales / Account Management within Sleep/Respiratory field in Pharma or medical devices
- Strong stakeholder management and account management skills
- Understanding of healthcare system and ability to articulate clinical value to customers
- Ability to work independent and comfortable in having presentations
- Creative out of the box thinking
- Fluent in Swedish and English language
- Willingness to travel
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top