Account Manager (m/f) Handheld Diagnostics - Western or Southern Germany
Job TitleAccount Manager (m/f) Handheld Diagnostics - Western or Southern Germany
Do you take up the challenge to realize the commercial success of our growing business unit 'Handheld Diagnostics' in the German Market? The aim is to commercialize our newly introduced platform in the field of Point-of-Care Diagnostics. This platform radically improves the speed, reliability, sensitivity and ease-of-use of handheld diagnostics. You will be responsible for maximizing order intake, sales, price realization and customer satisfaction whilst developing and optimizing the customer relationship in order to ensure the long term profitability and customer satisfaction of accounts.
Through strong customer insights you will provide clinical expertise from designated clinical area to promote the In-Vitro Diagnostics Point-of-Care proposition and drive the sales.
In addition you will ensure that customers are properly trained to optimally use the equipment delivered, installed and handed over by Philips and maximize customer satisfaction in the assigned market. In the initial phase you will also be involved in the complaint handling and Installation.
As an Account Manager Handheld Diagnostics you will be responsible for the following in your dedicated market/region (Western or Southern Germany):
- Accountable for maximizing order intake, sales and price realization at the assigned accounts within the district/market
- Promote Clinical Solutions during customer visits, product demonstrations, evaluations, seminars and congresses
- Keep clinical expertise in the clinical care area up to date through participation to specialized congresses, trainings and education
- Ensure continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operates at multiple levels in the accounts' organizations, but also facilitate the executive level interfaces between company and the accounts
- Prepare the annual account plan in line with the regional strategy and execute at district/market level
- Contribute to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies
- Responsible for filling the Salesforce.Com funnel management tool and systematically analyzing win & loss deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends
- Responsible for the sales forecast at the assigned accounts
- Collaboration with channel partners where required
- Coordinate all internal necessary resources to obtain objectives and where necessary involves others where necessary
- Ensure quotations are completed and delivered within time limits
- Ensure that completed quotations are based on a solution / configuration compliant to specifications validated by the Business, and it is properly reviewed by Operations for feasibility and accuracy prior to being issued
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality Standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- Ensure proper alignment with other AM's and customer facing staff active at account level
The team has grown from 10 employees 7years ago to over 170 employees. Aim is to generate new business in a new market which will significantly contribute to the growth ambitions of Philips. As Account Manager IVD POC in the specific region (West or South Germany) you will report into the Global Sales Director Handheld Diagnostics. You will be based in the Philips Healthcare DACH organization and work closely with the District Sales Teams in the market.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' sales experience in the healthcare sector
- Experience with In-Vitro Diagnostics and/or Point of Care is preferred
- Experience in Hospital Emergency Departments setting is preferred
- Proven track record in Market share improvement
- Experience in New Product Introduction in New Markets is an asset
- Experience in building strong relations
- Strong conceptual selling skills
- Strong integrity skills
- Fluently in German and basic proficiency in English both verbal as written
Philips encourages people with a disability to apply. Please apply only online via the button below.
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top