Account Manager Health Informatics
Job TitleAccount Manager Health Informatics
Account Manager, Health Informatics/ Quebec
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Demonstrate your strong sales and customer service skills using your Health Informatics background to identify and create new business opportunities within the Quebec Territory.
The ideal candidate will reside in the greater Montreal area.
You are responsible for
- Build a Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota
- Accurately forecast your sales funnel .
- Research target opportunities and generate account leads.
- Identify and document all key influencers within your accounts.
- Establish early and cross-modality penetration by building long term relationships with key influencers
- Translate the identified Philips solution for the opportunity into a value proposition and create a pricing strategy to support the proposition
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer.
- Engage Sales resources and validate account strategies, needs analyses, and deal strategies.
- Ensure customer expectations are being met by managing the customer feedback loop at all stages of the sales process.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 6 + years of industry or sales experience involving IT software solutions.
- Experience with Health Informatics
- Consistent and successful sales track record & results: over quota performance, forecast accuracy, balanced portfolio, and competitive wins.
- Demonstrates superior industry knowledge on market trends, products and current Philips product portfolios and uses this knowledge to his/her advantage.
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, Associates, RT certification or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
- Medical capital equipment sales experience or work experience in the Healthcare field
- Strong leadership and team building skills and ability to effectively leverage other people.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Financial analysis skills for doing ROI, NPV, ROA
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top