Account Manager - Cardiology/Radiology/Patient Monitoring (Upstate New York)
Job TitleAccount Manager - Cardiology/Radiology/Patient Monitoring (Upstate New York)
Sales, Account Manager – Cardiology/Radiology/Patient Monitoring (Upstate, NY)
As an Account Manager, you will promote the full line of imaging systems and patient monitoring product portfolio. As a goal-driven Account Manager you are the prime person responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible long-term relationships with our customers. You will represent Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both internally with Philips Healthcare counterparts (marketing, service, support, education, legal etc.) and externally with customers within the given accounts to drive order recognition and to drive revenue recognition against a set of annual targets. Ideal candidate will live in Rochester, NY.
- Work with AE to Discover and Qualify customer opportunities.
- Consult with AE and create strategies and action plan to win the opportunities at the account.
- Knowledge of team dynamics and skill in coordinating the deployment of people and resources to create a compelling customer value proposition.
- Ensure proactive communication with the account team to highlight areas of concern that need attention.
- Engage Sales resources to validate account strategies, needs analyses, and deal strategies.
- Understand customer needs and drive sales efforts for entire product portfolio.
- Research target opportunities, generate account leads, and develop long term objectives for success at the account anchored to meeting critical customer needs.
- Build a Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota, aligned with the objectives of the Great Sales Plan and balanced selling.
- Create a relationship map of all key decision makers in the relevant business and plan for winning the support of them.
- Identify and drive your Top opportunities for each quarter.
- Build and Manage your funnel .
- Accurately forecast your funnel using metrics to achievement goals.
- Identify and document all key influencers within your accounts.
- Establish early and cross-modality penetration by building long term relationships with key influencers.
- Leverage business tools to understand customer business needs and design a solution to address the customer's objective.
- Translate the identified solution for the opportunity into a value proposition and create a pricing strategy to support the
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer.
- Develop solutions for up sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Create comprehensive customer profiles and effective customer acquisition or retention strategies.
- Increase awareness of Philips evolving strategies for expanding and changing its products and services.
- Capability to uncover and develop the customer's decision criteria, analyze competitive offerings and influence the decision criteria to their advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience with a Bachelor's degree or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience Required (Relevant Clinical Experience will also be considered.)
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a "take charge" attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Skills in creating comprehensive customer profiles and effective customer
- acquisition or retention strategies.
- Demonstrated experience building customer strategies.
- Solution Selling
- Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top