Job TitleAccount Manager
Account Manager, Philips Personal Health
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop Philips presence on dedicated client/ sales channel by managing and optimizing sales volumes, prices and profit margin.
You are responsible for
- Building cooperative business relationship with the dedicated client/ sales channel.
- Executing long term sales strategies and marketing initiatives.
- Developing and executing tailor-made promotions and in-store programs.
- Supporting e-commerce activities.
- Ensure availability of goods/deliverables in cooperation with order desk and logistics. Close cooperation with sales field force department
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends.
- Taking initiative and identifies improvements in actual way of working, formulates alternatives and recommendations.
You are a part of
Philips Personal Health sector is dedicated to responding to the consumers' aspirations all over the world. With the aim of improving their health and well-being.
Our unique competitive advantage is the combination of our powerful global brand, our insightful understanding of people, our extraordinary competence in technology and design, and the many synergies with our channels, partners and supply chain. For us, technology is not produced for technology's sake. We are taking the consumer lifestyle much further, making home life more enjoyable and reflecting the consumer's holistic interest in better well-being.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales department (RTV/AGD or FMCG area is preferred)
- Experience in establishing and maintaining strong business relations.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Energetic, dynamic and self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective as a team player.
- Very good command of English.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments, enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop career in the directions to which they aspire.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top