50071477 Assembler 3 Group Leader
Job Title50071477 Assembler 3 Group Leader
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Philips Oral Healthcare is committed to bringing our customers the best in-mouth experience we can provide while providing them with the oral healthcare they deserve. With the strong link between oral health and heart health, we are helping people to live longer, healthier lives. Philips Oral Healthcare is also committed to helping each employee reach their own personal goals for development. With the mentoring/coaching programs, stretch assignments, etc., offered to employees, you design your own career path.
- Become a team member by contributing with enthusiasm to meet objectives.
- Speed of execution is fundamental for our business, sense of urgency.
- Adapt to constant changes in production due to large mix small volume orders.
- Ensure product quality and earn hours are accomplished to meet company standards, following the Philips behaviors " Eager to win, Take ownership and team up to excel.
- Able to work on assembly lines with the proper training, training of new personnel.
- Attention to detail while doing the work promoting positive team attitude.
- Safety is the most important thing in our factory, compliance of safety and GMP's is a must.
You are a part of
The position is in the production area, products involved are the manufacturing of tooth paste, mouth rinse and whitening kits for dental professionals.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Good communication skills with other production line people.
- Good initiative.
- Ensure company policies and guidelines are followed properly.
- Employee needs to have the flexibility to work OT and other shifts when requested by management.
- Minimum education; High School or equivalent experience in manufacturing operations.
- Dexterity to work around simple assemblies or subassemblies, box assembly.
- Able to apply manual labeling,
- Each operation requires self-inspection.
- Equipment operator for syringe and bottle filling.
- Employee is responsible to meet quality and quantity standards per work station.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to do simple math operations
- Color distinction.
- Good eye hand coordination
- Hand agility.
- Physical Demands of the job Lifting, pushing, pulling boxes not more than 20 pounds. Stand up and walking most of the day
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles
In this role we offer you
- This is a dynamic position that allows this candidate the opportunity to manage different packages and quantities based on demand.
- Possibilities to continue growing in the manufacturing structure internally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top