Technical Proposal Writer
- Developing a IT Governance documentation style guide
- Maintaining an inventory of IT Governance documentation
- Developing standardized templates for documents and presentations
- Updating documentation across the functional areas in the IT Governance division to ensure consistency of writing style and presentation
- Developing IT Governance documentation "branding"
- Providing direction and oversight for improved way to present and develop documentation for both internal, as well as external strategies
- At least 3 years of technical writing experience including reviewing, editing, and writing deliverables to ensure they meet quality standards
- Basic familiarization of IT project management processes including, but not limited to; SDLC required documents, FEA, CPIC, Risk Management, IT Security management documents
- Basic familiarization of federal IT management laws, regulations and process including, but not limited to the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996, Title III of the E-Government Act of 2002, and the FISMA
- Proven ability to meet schedule, and performance requirements for projects
- Excellent written communication skills
Since 1997, Phase One Consulting Group has supported an impressive portfolio of clients with their strategic and tactical modernization initiatives. Phase One's clients are typically large organizations of 70,000 or more employees with budgets exceeding $15B that benefit from our multifaceted and proven approach that has resulted in top-rated and award winning business transformation programs. Phase One's deep functional expertise is widely recognized for providing performance-based and business-focused services that enhance the strategic maturation and tactical operations for Federal agencies.
Our commitment to clients begins with providing strong program management, strategic analysis, and technology/vendor independent advice to deliver achievable recommendations to navigate and balance the myriad of pressures facing organizations. We help our clients formulate and coordinate the plans needed to implement those recommendations and achieve measurable results.
Phase One Consulting Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Meet Some of Phase One's Employees
VP, Services Division
As the chief coordinator of Phase One’s Services Division, Jodi’s responsible for transforming the productivity of federal agencies with the most efficient and modern technologies and support.
Back to top