SFDC Business Analyst
The Phase One Team is seeking a Sr. SFDC Analyst / Customer Advocate to lead in the technical aspects of customer support, training and change management on a major federal government project.
· Communicate and document detailed functional, technical & reporting features to end users.
· Analyze and troubleshoot issues reported by end users.
· Understand and re-create reported bugs to help the development team determine solutions.
· Work one-on-one with users to walk them through issues and their resolutions.
· Work with current user support staff to triage, assign, and where applicable resolve trouble tickets.
· Utilize training material provided by the training department to help users perform functions and learn new features.
· Analyze trends and commonalities in user tickets to determine root causes to ongoing problems.
· Work closely with the development team to understand new features, updates and architectural changes in order to better communicate these changes to users.
· Conduct analysis of systems specifications created by development to determine suitability and acceptability to the user community.
· Responsible for carrying out business requirements gathering as part of customer advocacy. Offers analysis of situations reported by users throughout various phases of the project lifecycle.
· Aid in the administrative configuration and setup of Salesforce to resolve user issues or problems.
· Participate in test case development, review test plans and test cases.
· Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality.
· Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems reported by users.
· Migrate meta data between salesforce environments using change sets and other tools such as Dataloader as needed to resolve service requests.
· Collaborate with end-users to maintain support materials and a technical knowledge base.
· Participate in end-user training sessions to provide detailed technical knowledge to users as needed.
· Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
· Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
· Support all Salesforce releases and help provide user support availability as per the SLA.
· Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
· 3 years of general Business Analysis.
· 3 years experience working in an administration/helpdesk/operations capacity
· Client ownership/client engagement experience
· Experience configuring various salesforce modules including but not limited to email marketing, campaign management, workflows, profiles, roles, sharing rules and reports
· Scrum or Agile methodology experience highly desirable
· Salesforce.com Administration Certifications
· Salesforce adoption experience is a nice to have
· Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements
· Proficiency in Excel for data manipulation and complex custom reports
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
· Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
· Must be located in Washington, DC metro area and able to work on-site at client location in NW Washington DC
· Active secret or interim clearance
· Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams
Meet Some of Phase One's Employees
VP, Services Division
As the chief coordinator of Phase One’s Services Division, Jodi’s responsible for transforming the productivity of federal agencies with the most efficient and modern technologies and support.
Back to top