Phase One is seeking a Senior Analyst with experience in Cloud Computing. Typical duties will include contribution to the development of new and existing acquisition services. Candidate must be proficient in cloud computing services and be able to provide analytical support to client on various cloud-related efforts. This position offers the option for remote work.
- Research and provide advisory support to Federal Government agencies to identify and adopt trends, best practices, and lessons learned.
- Serve as primary point of contact with workstream leads and members of the project team to coordinate the production of project deliverables.
- Support the development of progress, accomplishments, and similar reporting tools to communicate program plans, activities, or performance
- Create a wide variety of presentations and documents including white papers, best practices, articles, etc.
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client.
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the final deliverable meets client expectations and requirements.
- 10+ years of diverse consulting experience in a senior analyst role with experience conducting data gathering, analysis, and development of recommendations in technology-oriented environment
- Masters degree in a related discipline
- Familiarity with federal acquisition regulations and processes
- Candidates must be able to work on-site at Federal agency located in Washington, D.C. and must be able to obtain a U.S. Federal public trust or pass a background investigation
- Previous experience in consulting services performing analytical and business process analysis
- Ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- PMP certification is a plus
Back to top