Senior Agile Business Analyst
The Phase One Team is seeking a Senior Agile Business Analyst to lead requirements management, customer management, and acceptance criteria definition on a major federal government web project.
- Work with client teams and stakeholders to discover, document, and categorize user stories
- Engage with stakeholders to prioritize user stories
- Work with stakeholders and the Scrum team to help develop milestone schedules
- Lead demos for the client as needed
- Work with designers, information architects, and content strategists to flesh out and document customer requirements and populate tickets in JIRA
- Support the Scrum Team in developing test cases and test scripts by providing and clarifying acceptance criteria
- Facilitate communication between client and the Scrum team
- Communicate stakeholder needs in sprint planning sessions, reviews, and retrospectives
- Help facilitate internal and external awareness and knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
- Responsible for obtaining a definition of done for web development projects that is within the scope of the task and budget constraints
- Obtain client approvals on scope, requirements, design, and development and document those decisions
- Utlimately responsible for ensuring the final deliverable meets client expectations and requirments
- Must have Drupal/CMS experience. Candidates with no Drupal/CMS experience cannot be considered for the role.
- At least 5 years of experience on web development projects
- At least 5 years of experience in direct support of agile projects
- At least 5 years of experience writing user stories
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
- Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Must be located in Washington, DC metro area and able to work on-site at client location in SE Washington DC
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge and be able to pass a government background investigation
- Project management or scrum management experience preferred
- Client ownership/client engagement experience preferred
- Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams
Since 1997, Phase One has supported leading private and public sector clients with their technical solution planning and implementation needs. As specialists in the use of technology to enable missions and businesses, Phase One has world-class capabilities in Agile Development, Infrastructure as a Service, and the use of modern Platform as a Service technologies to build solutions with mind-blowing speed and precision. Phase One also has a full lifecycle CyberSecurity offering, giving clients the strategy, implementation, and operations support to meet their critical security needs.
We hire people with talent from a spectrum of backgrounds. This spectrum of talents allows our teams to provide clients with unique and innovative solutions to meet the most complex challenges; whether they are related to people, processes, or technology.
Phase One Consulting Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, sex, gender expression or identity, or sexual orientation. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice and here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law supplemental notice.
Back to top