Salesforce Project Manager
The Salesforce Project Managers are tasked with facilitating requirements development sessions to gain an understanding of our customer’s current state processes and technology in the CRM space, and supporting implementation work that follows. The PM will elicit current state pain points, and uncover gaps in CRM best practices. From the session output, the Consultant will work with their delivery team to design a future state solution and be responsible for its approval and decomposition into user stories. When appropriate, they will also produce more detailed supporting materials such as business cases, business process diagrams, wireframes and other context diagrams.
As Salesforce PM, the Consultant should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. The Consultant presents complex information equally well to a C-level audience or a developer community. The Consultant has hands on experience implementing Safesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Serve as the on-site contact for contractor personnel understanding the latest status of projects being worked by the contractor team, handling scheduling of personnel, drafting reports, and being the first line of communication with the Agency concerning contractor team issues
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using salesforce.com in some of the following areas:
o System Implementation & Adoption
o Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
o Salesforce.com Service Cloud
o Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
o Salesforce.com Communities and Mobile
o Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
o Salesforce.com’s Apex programming language
- Lead project team through daily task assignments, and ensure compliance with Scrum Agile project methodology
- Create project and release plans, monitor project costs and schedule to ensure timely completion and implementation of the project within approved time and budget
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and other Scrum-related activities/meetings
- Track and communicate sprint/release progress
- Update agile tracking tool to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs
- Guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Track and facilitate issues resolution
- Ensure quality project deliverables
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition
- Make presentations on project status and present status reports to the stakeholders
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information systems; a minimum six (6) years of relevant professional experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level
- Salesforce Admin, PMP, CSM Certification Preferred
- Preferred experience with multiple companies using the force.com platform in either administrator or consulting roles.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and force.com platform functionality required. Preferred experience with Communities, Data.com, Work.com, and other Salesforce products
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services is a plus
Meet Some of Phase One's Employees
VP, Services Division
As the chief coordinator of Phase One’s Services Division, Jodi’s responsible for transforming the productivity of federal agencies with the most efficient and modern technologies and support.
Back to top