Salesforce Business Analyst
The Phase One Team is seeking a SFDC Business Analyst to lead requirements management, customer management, and acceptance criteria definition on a major federal government project.
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
- Responsible for carrying out business, testing and training requirements gathering; BPR leads, workflow analysis, gap analysis, user stories, test case development and functional design. Offers analysis throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Tests salesforce configuration and setup, test case development, performance and load testing, End to End testing, and functional/regression testing.
- Provide support to Salesforce users in sales and service teams, and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
- Migrate meta data between salesforce environments using change sets and other tools such as Snapshot as needed.
- Collaborate with end-users to create and maintain training materials.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
- Support all Salesforce releases and ensure system uptime as per the SLA.
- Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- 3 years of general Business Analysis.
- Experience configuring various salesforce modules including but not limited to case management, campaign management, workflows, profiles, roles, sharing rules and reports.
- Scrum or Agile methodology experience highly desirable
- com Certifications are a nice to have.
- Salesforce Adoption experience is a nice to have.
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Proficiency in Excel for data manipulation and complex custom reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
- Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Must be located in Washington, DC metro area and able to work on-site at client location in SE Washington DC
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge and be able to pass a government background investigation
- Project management or scrum management experience preferred
- Client ownership/client engagement experience preferred
- Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams
Since 1997, Phase One has supported leading private and public sector clients with their technical solution planning and implementation needs. As specialists in the use of technology to enable missions and businesses, Phase One has world-class capabilities in Agile Development, Infrastructure as a Service, and the use of modern Platform as a Service technologies to build solutions with mind-blowing speed and precision. Phase One also has a full lifecycle CyberSecurity offering, giving clients the strategy, implementation, and operations support to meet their critical security needs.
We hire people with talent from a spectrum of backgrounds. This spectrum of talents allows our teams to provide clients with unique and innovative solutions to meet the most complex challenges; whether they are related to people, processes, or technology.
Phase One Consulting Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, sex, gender expression or identity, or sexual orientation. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice and here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law supplemental notice.
Back to top