Phase One is seeking an experienced Mobile Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA. We are working with a broad array of clients to create cutting edge mobile applications, using agile development methods and small, cross functional teams of Developers, UX Designers, Visual Designers, and QA Engineers.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years building mobile applications development (Android and/or iOS)
- Familiarity with REST Web Services
- Familiarity with mobile UI design principles and accessibility best practices
- Understanding of mobile development tools and the development life cycle
- Familiarity with agile development methods (preferably Scrum and Kanban)
- Enthusiasm to work in a highly collaborative, team based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for coaching/mentoring junior team members
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%) to meet with clients
- Experience with hybrid mobile development frameworks (e.g. Cordova/PhoneGap, Xamarin)
- Experience with web technologies (HTML5/CSS/JS)
- Consulting experience, particularly with large corporate clients
- Multi-threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code
- Debugging (ADB preferred) and problem solving skills
- Database experience on mobile devices
- Experience translating product requirements into design specifications
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objective. Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Able to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
- Experience with Salesforce
Since 1997, Phase One has supported leading private and public sector clients with their technical solution planning and implementation needs. As specialists in the use of technology to enable missions and businesses, Phase One has world-class capabilities in Agile Development, Infrastructure as a Service, and the use of modern Platform as a Service technologies to build solutions with mind-blowing speed and precision. Phase One also has a full lifecycle CyberSecurity offering, giving clients the strategy, implementation, and operations support to meet their critical security needs.
We hire people with talent from a spectrum of backgrounds. This spectrum of talents allows our teams to provide clients with unique and innovative solutions to meet the most complex challenges; whether they are related to people, processes, or technology.
Phase One Consulting Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, sex, gender expression or identity, or sexual orientation. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice and here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law supplemental notice.
Back to top