client. The Enterprise Architect will define as-is architectures at the enterprise level, for various segments and solutions. S/he will utilize patterns, processes, standards, and guidelines develop strategies and design standards to support interoperability and the client’s ability to deliver mission centric technology. The Enterprise Architect will provide technical and architectural expertise and mentor technical staff on EA best practices.
- Serve as key coordinator between customers and project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts and application of best practice.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to other contractor business reengineering specialists and architects.
- Provide expert advice, assistance, guidance and IT consulting in support of the OCIO
- Review strategic plans, road maps and project plans to assess gaps and needs across the enterprise
- Responsible for transitioning of existing organizations or project teams in accomplishing the organization’s goals or project activities and objectives through improved use of internet and other automated processes.
- Support enterprise governance processes by making recommendations to the structure, policies and planning
- Manage use of process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and internet-related methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Support activity and data modeling, development of modern business methods, identification of best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or a Management Science with at least eight (8) years of EA experience
- Demonstrated experience in providing strategic leadership in the adoption of business architecture practices and tools across organization
- DHS experience preferred, FEMA experience strongly preferred
- Passionate and driven individual with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Able to relate to a wide range of technical staff, managers and executives
- Ability to identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach a common understanding of the data.
- Past experience creating performance metrics and determining the effectiveness of architecture solutions
- Must have strong management skills and proficiency with MS Office products, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Candidates must be able to work on-site at client sites located in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA, and must be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge and may be required to pass a government background investigation
Back to top