Phase One Consulting Group is seeking a Data Analyst to help assist in making new technologies and develop creative ways to enhance and/or create new applications. The Data Analyst should develop ways to get reporting from various systems mostly on SQL backend and build a data architecture practice for the existing customer. The candidate will leverage his/her experience to implement innovative and proven solutions through direct relationships with customers and as a leader of project teams. At the same time, the candidate will collaborate with colleagues to support asset creation and reuse, including customizing competency area methods and tools to meet client needs.
- Report various systems on SQL backend, Excel, Cold Fusion, and Sharepoint
- Recommend data management practices and tools
- Lead the development and execution of a data management strategy for an emerging data management program
- Assess the maturity of the current state and develop a target state roadmap
- Maintain a complete and comprehensive understanding of industry, regulations, environment, competitors, and trends related to data management and enterprise architecture
- Develop strong familiarity of existing and potential clients’ business problems and priorities
- Work with colleagues within competency areas to create integrated responses to client challenges
- Have well-developed communication and presentation skills and are able to present in front of clients and internally
- Conceive, outline, and write complex documents and direct writing of others
- Motivate others, leading by example, and supporting team through issue resolution
- Ensure client value is being delivered and innovative thinking is fostered across client environments
- Proactively build and maintain client relationships
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and value recognition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Science
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working within a data management program
- Demonstrated ability to personally lead projects to successful completion for Federal Agency clients
- Candidates must be able to work on-site at Federal Agencies located in Washington, D.C. and must be able to obtain a U.S Federal government client badge
- Understand data administration principles and practices, including Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, and Master Data Management
- Knowledge of and experience in Data Modeling, Cataloging, and Metadata Management
- Proficiency using data management tools, such as
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL Management Studio
- Candidates must be able to work on-site at client sites located in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA, and must be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge and may be required to pass a government background investigation
Since 1997, Phase One has supported leading private and public sector clients with their technical solution planning and implementation needs. As specialists in the use of technology to enable missions and businesses, Phase One has world-class capabilities in Agile Development, Infrastructure as a Service, and the use of modern Platform as a Service technologies to build solutions with mind-blowing speed and precision. Phase One also has a full lifecycle CyberSecurity offering, giving clients the strategy, implementation, and operations support to meet their critical security needs.
We hire people with talent from a spectrum of backgrounds. This spectrum of talents allows our teams to provide clients with unique and innovative solutions to meet the most complex challenges; whether they are related to people, processes, or technology.
Phase One Consulting Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, sex, gender expression or identity, or sexual orientation.
Back to top